Hodges Law, PLC
Attorneys at Law

Guardianship and Conservatorship Estates

Guardianship and Conservatorship Estates


Persons of any age who require assistance with their personal or financial affairs sometimes require a guardianship or conservatorship proceeding to appoint persons capable of providing them with necessary food, shelter, and medical treatment. Administering such guardianships or conservatorships takes a great deal of experience, dedication and patience. Our lawyers work for you to protect these persons--whether they are minors, adults with physical or mental limitations, adults with difficulties managing finances, or older adults requiring assistance with these personal matters. Our lawyers can help obtain appropriate medical treatment, assist with making appropriate residential agreements, reporting to the Court, filing tax returns, and protecting assets.


  • Opening and administering guardianships and conservatorships (involuntary, voluntary or stand-by)
  • Advising and assisting guardians and conservators with their fiduciary duties

Representative Clients

  • Minor children who inherit from a deceased relative
  • Adults with physical or mental limitations that prevent them from managing their affairs
  • Adults with mental illness or suffering from other mental restrictions or incapacities and requiring protection